Chiropractic Adjustments remove interference on the nervous system primarily through treatment to the spine and restores proper function to a dysfunctional joint.
Types of Chiropractic Adjustments include:
- Manual Adjustments: Restores proper function to the vertebrae and bones by hand, taking pressure off of pinched or irritated nerves and joint spaces.
- Activator: “The Clicker” as it is commonly called. A gentle, fine-tuning tool for patients who are unable to get into some of the positions required for manual adjustments.
- Thompson: Useful for the most stubborn misalignments.
- Quantum Integration: A technique created to aid in finding the root cause of misalignments caused by physical, biochemical, emotional, or bioenergetic dysfunction.
Symptoms treatable through Chiropractic Adjustments include:
- Neck pain
- Midback pain
- Low back pain
- Sacroiliac pain
- Disc Issues/Injuries (herniated, bulging, degeneration)
- Degenerative joint disease (DJD)
- Musculoskeletal issues
- Pain during pregnancy
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertigo (dizziness)
- TMJD (Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction)
- Extremity pain and dysfunction
- Stress management
The Integrity Approach
“I’ve tried everything, nothing else helped, but you helped me” is a phrase that we hear from our patients all too often. When you visit Integrity Chiropractic, we understand and sympathize with the pain and discomfort that you are experiencing. Dr. Scaperato started his practice after experiencing the life-altering effects of chiropractic when he was faced with the possibility of an extended stay at the hospital as a child due to the cystic fibrosis he was born with. Integrity Chiropractic is not just for pain or the back and our treatments do not have an age limit – we remove interference in your nervous system anywhere there is a joint. We want to not only relieve the symptoms you are feeling but also enhance your health and quality of life.
What You Can Expect After Treatment
How many times have you put your life on hold because of your discomfort? How many specialists have told you that you need an expensive procedure to feel better? We are putting an end to it so you can live your life the way you want to. By taking the first step in scheduling your chiropractic examination, you are already on the road to reaching your ultimate health goals. Wrestle with your kids/grandkids, run a marathon, or join the local recreation team you have been eyeing – whatever it is that you have been chasing, we’ll help you get there.
I was a diver in high school and messed up my shoulder. The school trainer told me that I would be out for the season. I came in here and told Dr. Mike and he helped me feel better so that I was able to compete in my senior diving meet as well as sectionals. I also have tendinitis in my shoulder and he helped that so much that I was able to throw by the time softball season came around! They have helped me with my many sports injuries over the years and the day-to-day aches and pains!! Highly recommend!!